JMD Business Solutions has been serving clients since 2007.
Thank you for trusting us in this partnership!
We believe there's a better way to manage business finances - it all starts with you doing what you do best and JMD using our God-given skills to strategically grow your business, increase your profits, and create a stable financial plan for long-term success.
Starting a business without a clear plan or research is common, but it's important to have a long-term financial plan. We understand this and want to support you in developing it.
We are thrilled that you have decided to make this investment in your business and that we can show up to serve you. As we get started, you will be assigned your very own client manager (even though anyone on our team can help and is available when you need to reach out). Keep reading for some details about what to expect, and what we expect in return, to do really great work together.
We are so excited to partner with you.
Let's get started!
Our Work Together
how we work together
To perform our services, we will need to obtain information in a timely and regular basis from your company. Time is set aside in our schedule to work specifically on your account and give you our undivided attention. We do not work on anyone else’s information during the timeframe assigned to your account.
We’ll meet based on your support program to review your financials and handle any issues or questions that have come up during the month.
For the duration of our partnership you’ll have email and phone support during working hours based on your support plan. Turnaround times start at 24 hours, depending upon your support package, with the exception of weekends and holidays. The most effective way to have your questions answered is by providing details of your situation in an email.
If we have a call where we review how-to’s, or something you’d like to keep for reference, Jenni will provide you with a recording of our call.
The First 90 Days
While we are onboarding your company, Jenni and our Client Manager Lead (Amy) will be your primary contact. Much of your servicing will be completed by your assigned client manager. All client work is overseen by myself and checked on a monthly basis as part of your service package.
We ask that you scan and upload documents to your shared Gmail folder or Hubdoc depending on which system we have set up for your business. Alternately, you can email your documents to us at to your assigned hubdoc account or email@example.com. Task and data management may also be facilitated in Clickup or Dubsado, our project management tools of choice.
All client information must be submitted to JMD Business Solutions no later than 9:00 A.M. Pacific on the date it is due for processing. Submission of incomplete information may result in a delay of the processing of your information until your next scheduled processing date.
Processing Requests Outside Your Normal Schedule: We understand that sometimes it is not possible to submit all of the information needed for processing when it is due or that a request may come up in between scheduled processing days. If this situation arises, please contact me and I will work with you to determine the best course of action.
Ready to learn more about what we do?
Check Out Our Services
what to expect
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Our undivided attention as we explore your business challenges with you.
- Suggestions for customized systems that fit your unique strengths, personality and business model.
- Maximum value in the form of straightforward coaching, clearly communicated guidelines, templates of standard systems, outlines of tailored solutions, individually designed checklists, and anything else that would apply to your situation.
- Email responses are given starting within 24 hours during business hours, depending upon your support package, (except for weekends & holidays). Should my time not allow a proper response, I’ll send an acknowledgement upon receipt of your email and commit to replying in full at a specific time.
- Confidentiality—information about your business, your systems and our work together will never be shared without your knowledge and approval.
what we expect
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Commitment to taking action & implementing the system(s) we create together.
- Doing the background work needed to get your operational & money system up and running as well as anything necessary to keep it running smoothly.
- Taking ownership of the outcome of any financial decisions you make for your business.
- Willingness to new approaches and tools.
- Ambition to do what it takes to build an extraordinary business.
- Honesty in communicating what is and isn’t working for you.
- Being on time or giving 24-notice of cancellation/rescheduling.
- Giving feedback if you find something challenging at the time.
- Asking for coaching or asking questions if you feel stuck.
Working with our clients instead of simply for them.
Our Confidentiality Guarantee: Because of the nature of the business we are in and the services we provide, we are privy to sensitive information about the businesses we work with, and it is of the utmost importance that we keep this information confidential at all times. Our clients rely upon us and trust us.
So what does this mean? Specifically, that:
- A client’s financial information is the property of the client and does not in any way, shape or form belong to JMD Business Solutions or the staff servicing your account.
- We will immediately notify you if any such information is subpoenaed, where it is lawful to make such disclosure, in order to provide you with the opportunity to contest production.
- Our responsibility to retain the confidentiality of a client’s financial information will terminate when the client makes the same information publicly available.
- We recognize that you, the client, may have the following: future plans, business affairs, customer lists, financial information, job information, goals, personal information and other proprietary information. We will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, use any information for our own benefit, disclose, or communicate, in any manner, any information to any third party unless authorized to do so in writing.
Requests in Writing: To ensure accuracy and completeness, ALL requests relating to your account that result in the initiation of a financial transaction, creation of an invoice, check requests, etc. must be made in writing either by fax or email.
Authorized Signatories: Under no circumstances will JMD Business Solutions, Inc or any representative of JMD Business Solutions, Inc become a signatory on your behalf. We never sign checks, letters, tax returns, or enter into agreements on your behalf. This includes, but is not limited to, being an authorized signatory on bank accounts, signing lease agreements, loans, lines of credit, etc.
Receiving and Handling Cash for your Business: Under no circumstances will JMD Business Solutions or any representative of JMD Business Solutions perform any tasks related to the direct handling of incoming cash.
We never prepare deposits or go to the bank on your behalf. One of the most important things you can do to safeguard your business is to maintain this financial control. As a further safeguard of your cash, you, the owner of the business, should receive the unopened envelope containing your monthly bank statements and review them for any unusual items on a regular basis.
Termination of Our Working Relationship: Of course, we hope that our working relationship will be long and beneficial for both of us. However, we realize that things change, and those changes may prevent us from working together. In the case where either party has decided to no longer work together, the terminating party must provide 30 days written notice so that a proper transition plan may be developed and executed. If 30 days’ notice is not received then the current Monthly Service Package fee will be forfeited.
JMD Business Solution reserves the right to suspend our working relationship upon one day written notice for failure to remit payment when due.
Because we work with our clients, instead of simply for them, your success is our success! Thank you for the opportunity to work beside you in this big adventure of your life!
Payment Policies Retainer: Payment is due in advance of services being rendered for any back work or cleanup work as detailed in your service proposal. Retainer invoices are issued upon signing of the proposal and are due upon receipt. We will work at our agreed hourly rate until the retainer value is depleted, then we will issue a new retainer and an estimate of time needed to complete the project. There are no payment refunds.
Monthly Bookkeeping Service Packages: Payment is by monthly auto withdrawal from your bank account at the first of every month. Payment is by monthly auto billing to your business checking account.
Project: If you are a project client, invoices are issued at project commencement, at mid point and at completion. Such invoices shall be payable upon receipt, and final payment is due upon project completion, prior to final delivery.
Other Payment Methods: For one-time projects our preferred payment method is by E-Check. We can also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express where needed.